City Link Beer Fest is the other beer fest in Downtown Ft. Lauderdale that will be happening Friday, December 2nd from 6pm-11pm. If you have been to it in past years you know what you are in for. Lots of beer. Lots of music. Lots of fun. And lots of very drunk people by the end of the night. Tickets are available right now for $20 general admission/$40 for VIP by clicking here. Or if you would rather save your money I have eight tickets to give away. To win a ticket you will have to answer a few questions and go on a bit of an internet scavenger hunt. The first eight people to get me the right answers will win yourself a ticket to the City Link Beer Fest. Good luck!!!
1) What food truck won the 2011 Burgie Award for Best Food Truck?
2) What award did Tequesta Brewing win at this years Great American Beer Festival?
3) What three beers did The Beer Cook use in her beer crepes?
4) What day is the Dogfish Head Music Series beer flight at The Filling Station happening?
5) What was the first beer I reviewed on the blog?
6) What is the name of the new book that Christine from South Florida Food And Wine has coming out?
7) How many ounces are in a half barrel keg of beer?
8) What country is The DRB doing for its Global Beer Tour on November 29th?
9) Beer is the second most popular beverage in the world. What is number one? (hint: it's not water)
10) What was the last beer you drank?
Need your answers to me at email@example.com
Here is some more info on the actual beer fest.
Sample over 100 of the world's best brews at the only GREEN BeerFest in South Florida. Check out live stage performances by local bands and take photos with Drunk Santa and his naughty helpers.
Your fabulous hosts for the evening will be MISTY EYEZ and City Link's JOANIE COX.
Check out live performances from JACOBS LADDER, DICK KNUCKLE, LIBERTY CALL and JD DANNER BAND.
Partial proceeds from City Link BeerFest will benefit Trash to Treasure, the creative re-use center. Learn more about this charity at www.trash2treasureFL.org
We know the economy is leaving your bank account a little emptier than you'd like. Where else can you spend this little and get this much? Get in on the full 5 hour party, from 6-11pm for $20 in advance or $25 at the door.
Want to take your experience to the next level? VIP is where it's at with an unlimited liquor and wine bar, delicious catered foods by Temptations Caterers and access to the entire general admission area. There is also a private bathroom area just for our VIP guests. The full access VIP ticket is $40 in advance or $50 at the door.
Tickets are limited, don't get stuck on the other side of the gate! VIP tickets sold out last year, so act fast!
Dale's Pale Ale
Mama's Yellow Pils
Friday, December 2, 2011 6:00-11:00pm
Huizenga Plaza, Downtown, Ft. LauderdaleGeneral Admission: $20/$25
Buy tickets by clicking here